Friday, September 27, 2013

First Cousin Friday

This picture from my collection was dated 1964. I think this must have been a combined birthday party; my brother and my cousin Jim were July/August birthdays. It was taken in Grandma's back yard. You can see her in the background. My father was an only child. No immediate cousins there. Mom had one brother. So these are my closest relatives. From the left Lynn Rogers(Kamrath), Jim Rogers, Lee Ellen Fitzgerald, Jill Rogers (Pratzon) and Mark Fitzgerald. I'm missing for some reason. Cuties for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Cute picture!

    I want to let you know that your blog is listed in today's Fab Finds post at http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2013/09/follow-friday-fab-finds-for-september_27.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jana. I wondered why my stats jumped and I doubted it was the picture of the cousins no matter how cute. Always nice to have new visitors.

      Delete

The Smiths- Some New Discoveries

  The Smiths First of all, I thought I'd better put up a reference tree for the cousins to check out before I launch into my new discove...