Sunday, June 3, 2018

A Glimpse of the Past in Fitchburg



For my blogiversary, a treat from YOUTUBE. I found this old film just full of old images of Fitchburg, Massachusetts from about 1941. 
If you want to get past the introduction with the two guys, go to 10:00. The music is entertaining and the picture quality is quite good. This was provided to Leominster Access Television by the Fitchburg Historical Society.

( Also, of note is that the images are from a time when my mom was still a student at the high school. She graduated in 1942. I didn't see her or any other faces I recognized in the images, but someone else with sharp eyes might. The images of a Fitchburg in days gone by are a real treat.
Happy Blogiversary to me!


1 comment:

  1. http://geneabloggerstribe.com/happy-blogiversary-to-leaf-twig-and-stem-a-genealogy-blog/

    ReplyDelete

The Smiths- Some New Discoveries

  The Smiths First of all, I thought I'd better put up a reference tree for the cousins to check out before I launch into my new discove...